Who are we?
Since the Leasing Advisory Service was formed in 2010 we have carried out detailed research into the leasing of assets in the UK particularly in the Public Sector. (Schools, Academies and Colleges)
After receiving many lease audit requests from schools mostly in relation to photocopiers, IT equipment and telephone systems we have uncovered some quite astonishing agreements creating significant financial liabilities to these organisations.
Overcharging for equipment, misrepresenting facts and offers of free kit and services often revealing ‘underhand’ sales tactics and hidden commissions has resulted in the LAS representing many schools to get their current leases written off and get their money back.
We know there are potentially many more schools to help and it starts with an LAS LEASE Audit which is totally Free.
- Since our crusade started we have helped many Schools , Colleges , Academies and Local Education Authorities with toxic leasing issues.
- We offer a free audit of your lease agreements particularly for photocopiers, telephone systems and IT Equipment.
- The Audit will highlight overcharging and mis-selling in relation to current and paid up leases which may have been rolled up ! There are also legal and contractual issues to consider!
- We have been instrumental in assisting and providing information to the BBC which has hit the headlines over the past 2 years .
- There is plenty of more info on the website but we recommend you to let us audit your leases.
- The BBC have supported us and certainly wish to follow up our school cases .
If you have underlying issues or simply feel your school has received poor value and budgets are tight please do contact us today !